Date: Monday 1st January 2018 at 05:00
Age Range:: All Age Groups Welcome
Duration:: 2 and Half Days
Tickets Available: Please call the Office to book
THE BEAUTIFUL COTSWOLDS
Cotswolds - guided walking at it's best
Two and half days walking in the lovely countryside of the Cotswolds around Cirencester and Bourton in the Water, staying at the The Stratton House Hotel in Cirencester. The hotel is close to the centre of "The Capital of the Cotswolds". It has superb grounds, and superb food, with lovely rooms.
Walking is moderate - few major climbs, and we cover 9/10 miles a day.
Our first walk is on Friday afternoon starting at 2.30pm, a two hour "get to know you "walk, with a cuppa at the end. If you cannot make that walk, then we meet on Friday evenings, at 7.00 pm, for a three course dinner and a discussion on what we are doing during the weekend. Each weekend’s walking has a different theme, to fit into the time of year, or events going on in the area. Dress code is smart casual.
Great reasons to join us
- meet new friends in a relaxed walking and social atmosphere
- beautiful countryside to walk through and enjoy
- super value for money- no single supplement
- professional, friendly walk leaders who are passionate and knowledgeable about this area
- lovely hotel and super food
- no single supplement
This event has passed.